Made in North America
Stands up to the toughest use wherever a floor requires protection from impact and foot traffic.
Pro-Fit Athletic Flooring is easy to clean, comfortable and abrasion resistant, and slip resistant when wet or dry. Additionally, Pro-Fit absorbs impacts and reduces sound transmission, and its recycled content can contribute to LEED credits.
23 3/4" x 23 3/4" interlock tiles fit together with tight joints and lay flat for a seamless look. Perfect for loose-lay installations.
4' x 50' rolls install quickly in large spaces. Ideal for glue-down installations to inhibit odors and bacteria growth.
Single-layer or dual-layer
Single-layer Pro-Fit is the economical choice for residential and low-traffic areas. The granulated rubber cushions impacts and is cut and abrasion resistant.
Dual-layer Pro-Fit is engineered to outlast conventional granulated sports floors. Made for heavy-duty and commercial applications. A fiber-reinforced masticated rubber layer is bonded underneath the granulated layer for excellent tensile strength and durability.
- Weight and fitness rooms
- Commercial and residential gyms
- Golf and country clubs
- Trade show booth floors
- Workshops, garages, storage sheds
- Hockey/skating arenas
- Ice parks, ski resorts
- Retail settings
- Pet facilities
- Patios, decks and balconies
The Pro-Fit specialists at KN Rubber can help you determine which Pro-Fit configuration is right for your project.
- Full spread glue installation is recommended.
- Standard rubber flooring installation guidelines required on rolled Pro-Fit flooring products.
- Roll and sheet edges are supplied machine cut and must be trimmed on site to ensure a precise fit.
- Splicing may be required to eliminate minor imperfections associated with rolled rubber products.
- Due to the nature of the rubber, exact matching, shading, color and texture cannot be guaranteed from batch to batch.